Go to my account
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
How to translate Zoom Calls using Stenomatic
This tutorial shows how you can translate a multi-lingual zoom call, panel discussion, fireside chat or conference.
Go to your Stereo Room link
2. Switch to "JOIN AS SPEAKER" tab and Type Your name
3. Choose your language
4. Enter password, if required
5. Make sure you the correct microphone is selected
6. Click JOIN
7. To hear the translations, click on the Listening button (Speaker icon)
8. To mute your microphone, click on the Mute button
9. Click on Settings
10. To change your language, click on Languages
11. Select your language
“Stenomatic has been a great addition to our events, whilst maintaining our presence and communication globally in a virtual environment”
Event Delivery Specialist,
Join the industry leaders
Stenomatic powers the events of industry-leading companies.
Get in touch and discover how we can transform your events and video calls.
Zoom Call Translation
AI Language Interpretation vs. Traditional Human Interpreters
Integrating the Ukrainian refugees into the Swiss community
Conference Language Interpretation - How to Do It Properly